Posted In Bedroom
10 Proper Feng Shui Bed Placement for Wealth
Bedroom and the way you sleep will be one of the factor that influences the wealth and any other part of life. However, it seems to be very confusing to think for the proper bedroom layout and bed direction. You will need to consult with expert then decide about bedding direction you want to have. Basically there are two different ways for deciding bedroom direction for bed placement, you can use the direction based on compass direction, or adjust your bed placement with door and window position. A good bedroom layout should allow its user to have best air circulation, light exposure and safety. So just feel enjoy reading this proper Feng Shui Bed Placement ideas.
Feng Shui Bed Placement Compass Direction
For deciding Feng Shui Bed Placement and direction, first you can use the compass direction. You can follow the wind direction, and each will give different meaning for your life.
- North. It reflects good for spirituality and feelings of peace. For for insomniacs and older people, it is great.
- North-east. It helps us avoiding unstable energy. However, it is less recommended because may cause a nightmare.
- East. This position will be good for children for growth and career activity.
- South-east. It is good for relationship, friendship, and communicate of living. To expose your creativity, this is a great position.
- South. For the hot romantic retreat, this is a perfect direction for bed.
- South-west. For family harmony and solid/peaceful relationship, this bed position is perfect. If you are going to start a new project in your career, this position is recommended to try.
- West. This position leads us to good income and romance. This position is for people who quote “lie back and take it easy”.
- North west. This position is ideal for parents or people in powerful position that tell authority and wisdom.
For other important Feng Shui Bed Placement, remember that you also should adjust the bed placement with door and window position. Firstly, you need to place the bed across the door so the air flow from the door will not directly come to you when sleeping. The bed should not too near with the door and window. Your bed headboard also should not next to the window because it will block the light that comes to your bedroom.
Here are 10 awesome photos of proper feng shui bed placement for the wealth of your life, and it becomes very important you must see.